DNSFilter provides DNS-based security to protect MSPs and their customers from zero-day attacks like ransomware, phishing, cryptojacking, and more!
With the most accurate threat detection available in the DNS security space, DNSFilter catches new threats up to 7 days before competitors. 61% of the threats DNSFilter identifies are unique to just DNSFilter.
Our Origin Story
DNSFilter CEO Ken Carnesi started out as an MSP who used DNS filtering services for web filtering and customer security. Ken struggled with the available solutions in 2015 and wasn’t satisfied with any of the existing platforms.
Ken approached building DNSFilter with the goal to improve on the existing pain points he found at his own MSP. Boasting of a top-notch Support Team —people you can actually get on the phone, and who will help resolve customer issues, DNSFilter is always looking to improve on customer experience and delivering a platform driven by your needs. With new features and updates being released regularly, the UI alone went through several iterations based on customer feedback! DNSFilter is also proud of being the fastest DNS resolver in North America and puts a greater emphasis on modern technology, mitigating threats through the use of AI.
Now, we handle roughly 17 billion DNS queries every day and are blocking over a million phishing and malware sites daily.
- Three deployment methods: Network, DNSFilter Relay, Roaming Clients
- Roaming Clients supported for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android
- MSP dashboard with full white labeling
- Manage multiple clients via a multi-tenant dashboard and use your MSP logo
- Active Directory and Zapier integrations
- AI powered DNS security
- Content filtering
- Can be deployed to public Wi-Fi
- DNS encryption (DNS-over-TLS, DNS-over-HTTPS, DNSSEC)
- Reporting dashboard
What the MSPGeek community says: