Auvik is award-winning, cloud-based network management software that provides actionable intelligence and true network visibility and control on any network in under an hour.
From automating tedious and repetitive tasks like documentation and configuration backups to cutting down on troubleshooting time, Auvik helps rocket an IT team’s efficiency and capacity while protecting the business from network risk.
Here at Auvik, we work tirelessly to make network management easy through a simple, intuitive interface designed to scale with your business. Save time and stress currently spent focusing on the tasks needed to proactively protect and maintain your network, and redeploy your time, and your team’s time, to grow your business.
Auvik also helps to eliminate the costs of multiple—and in some cases overlapping—network management tools. Through a single dashboard, Auvik offers a wide range of features, including:
- Automated network discovery and real-time topology
- Device inventory and documentation
- Deep network traffic insights
- Secure remote access to devices
- Simplified network performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Automated configuration backup and recovery
In short, Auvik converts dozens of time-consuming tasks into simple, automated steps.
Auvik is also vendor-agnostic, integrating seamlessly with tools you already use such as:
- ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask, PagerDuty, and ServiceNow for alerting
- Connectwise Automate and Connectwise Command for a single pane of glass
- IT Glue and Passportal Docs for inventory and documentation
- BrightGauge and PowerBI for reporting
With a continuously growing list of integrations, you can be sure Auvik fits into your solution stack today, and in the future.
With an ROI of 173%, Auvik is one of the fastest-growing North American technology companies. Auvik was also recently ranked #1 in Network Management Software, with a 99% satisfaction rating, #1 relationship index ranking, and the highest G2 score of 82.
What the MSPGeek community says:
Ben Filippelli, Chief Technologist — Level5 Management
Wes Hall, Senior Network Engineer — Stellar Technologies Inc.